Master Gardeners of Hamilton County
4th Annual “Master Your Garden” Garden Expo
Saturday April 9 – Sunday April 10, 2016
Camp Jordan Arena, East Ridge TN
Once again Camp Jordan Arena will be filled with wonderful vendors and exhibitors at the “Master Your Garden” Garden Expo. We expect the arena to be packed with vendors offering a wide variety of plants from tomatoes, camellias, and hydrangeas to orchids, bromeliads, and bonsai trees; with fertilizer, worm castings, and mulch and a variety of tools and equipment to care for your plants. Yard art may include birdhouses, iron work, pottery, benches, and birdbaths. Be sure to mark your calendar for the 4th Annual “Master Your Garden” Garden Expo on April 9th and 10th of 2016.
Our goal is to bring the latest gardening information to the community by offering:
- A series of free lectures throughout the 2-day Expo by local and out-of-town experts
- Numerous garden vendors
- Educational vendors
- On-going live demos both days
- Questions and answer table where you can receive free expert advice on plants, landscaping, pest control, composting, vegetable gardening, and various topics to help you have a successful garden and yard
- Children’s area with gardening-related hands-on activities for the young gardeners
- Bonsai exhibit sponsored by the Tennessee Valley Bonsai Society
- Door prizes
- Free parking
- Open to the Public
- $5 admission good for both days (cash or check)
- Children under 12 years old admitted free
Information For Vendors and Exhibitors
We would like to invite you to join us as a vendor/exhibitor at the 4th Annual “Master Your Garden” Garden Expo scheduled in April 2015 at Camp Jordan Arena in East Ridge, TN. This is the perfect venue to share your business with residents of Chattanooga and the surrounding cities and municipalities.
- Move-in day is this Friday, April 8 from 7am-7pm.
- Garden Expo hours are Saturday, 10am-6pm and Sunday, 10am-5pm.
- Take-down is Sunday, 5pm-10pm, and Monday 7:30am-12 noon if needed.
- There will be plenty of Master Gardeners onsite available to assist you throughout the entire process.
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you at the 4th Annual “Master Your Garden” Garden Expo in April 2016!!
To see photos from the 2015 Garden Expo, click here.
To see the list of the 2015 Vendors and Exhibitors, click here.