Join us April 26th at Chester Frost Park Pavilion to celebrate this year’s Master Gardener program graduates. As always, this graduation party also serves as the monthly member meeting so there will be no member meeting on April 19.
Attending the graduation earns you 1 CEU and an additional 1 CEU if you bring food. The MGHC organization supplies the meat and beverages; the members supply the appetizers, side dishes, breads and desserts. After the meal, the awards presentations begin, and our interns are recognized for their dedication and perseverance.
Now…just a few tips to make this an enjoyable event for all, and
keep us in line with Chester Frost Park rules:
- ***No alcoholic beverages are permitted inside the park***
- Do not park on the grass anywhere (they aren’t kidding – the park rangers patrol for this and will write tickets).
- RSVP by leaving a message Lori Ashton with your name, number of people attending, and food time.
- Leave the kids happily at home.
- Carpool with others if at all possible, and if you have trouble walking, arrive early so you won’t have to park down the hill.
- Please allow yourself extra time to get to the venue. This
- is already a busy hour for traffic, and once inside the park, the speed limit is painfully slow.
Please contact Lori Ashton if you have any questions.